In a test this product appeared to keep spiders and other crawling insects from the cleaned surfaces within a conservatory for more than 9 months. Spider webs did appear on surfaces that had not been cleaned such as cane furniture. The test was carried out on a UPVC fabricated conservatory.
In a 10ml bottle add equal quantities of the following pure essential oils Lemongrass, Lavender, Cedarwood, Citronella and Peppermint.
This concentrated 10ml blend must be diluted and will be sufficient for 1 or 2 applications depending upon the size of the conservatory.
- This blend MUST be diluted before use
- Shake well then add to a solution of warm soapy water(approximately 1 gallon)
- You can also add white vinegar to help reduce grease
- Wash the UPVC using a clean cloth or sponge
- If the area is very dirty you may wish to clean with warm soapy water prior to the Bugaway application
- Wear protective gloves
- Do not spill onto furniture or plants
- Can be used to clean a tiled floor
If you are unsure of the use of essential oils seek professional advice